Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apple.com> on 2014/05/26 17:58:39 UTC

5.0.0 bugs / stability

Hi all,

as Bryan is nearing a closure on finalizing 5.0.0, there’s still quite a few outstanding issues. I’d urge everyone to chip in this week, work on 5.0.0 bug list and making sure we all work towards stability. There are still a slew of API “breakage” we wanted to get in as well, but I’m not sure if we’ll be able to (and therefore, they would need to move to 6.0.0).

Ciao,

— Leif

Re: 5.0.0 bugs / stability

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@yahoo-inc.com>.
The current plan is to create the 5.0 release on Friday (May 30th) and I will put up the vote for 7 days.  We had 180+ tickets for 5.0 last Monday and we are down to 30 today.  There has been a lot of great work done on this release.

We have been running 5.0 (master) since late April with SPDY support in production on a couple servers and have been impressed with the performance so far.

-Bryan