Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Bhathiya Supun <su...@wso2.com> on 2014/12/01 18:08:45 UTC

Contributing Apache Stratos

Hi,

I am interested in contributing Apache Stratos project (possibly as my Fast
Track Training Project). Currently I am going through Stratos documentation
[1]. Further going through issue tracker I found following issues
interesting [2],[3],[4].

I am familiar with Apache jclouds code base to some extent which may be
useful in some issues. Please advice me on getting familiar with Apache
Stratos and picking up an issue to work on.

[1]-
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+About+Apache+Stratos
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-500
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-499
[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-711

Thank you
--
Bhathiya Supun

*Software Engineering Intern,*

*WSO2 Inc.*+94 71 0648636

Re: Contributing Apache Stratos

Posted by Bhathiya Supun <su...@wso2.com>.
Hi Vishanth,

Thank you for the help. I will go through wiki, youtube videos.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vishanthb@wso2.com

Posted by Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vi...@wso2.com>.
Hi Bhathiya,