Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Lars Trieloff <lt...@day.com> on 2010/07/12 09:35:23 UTC

Using RhinoHostObjectProvider

Hi,

I was trying to wrap my head around SLING-1594 (CommonJS
modules/require support) and found that the RhinoHostObjectProvider
interface is probably the intended extension point. From the source
and method signature however it appears as if this interface will only
help providing host object classes and it is not possible to inject
real objects or functions like the require function and exports object
that would be needed for CommonJS modules support. Is this intended
behavior, and what should an extension of this interface look like to
support this use case?

regards,

Lars

--