Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by heng du <du...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/12 06:47:21 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE]rocketmq-ons 1.0.0 release

Hello RocketMQ Community,

The Apache rocketmq-ons 1.0.0 vote is now closed and has passed with [4]
binding +1s, [3] non-binding +1s and no 0 or -1:

*Binding votes +1s:*
dongeforever

Vongosling

duhengforever

ShannonDing

*Non-binding votes +1s:*

JonnXu

huzongtang

chengxiangwang

Thanks for everyone's reply, the release will be published soon.

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

chengxiangwang@cmss.chinamobile.com <ch...@cmss.chinamobile.com>
于2019年7月12日周五 下午2:27写道: