Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Alexey Ousov <ao...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/22 06:18:19 UTC

clustering

Hi All.
I know what is said about clustering in FAQ: "Clustering support is
currently under development". Is it steel under development? Will it be
released in the near future, or I have to wait a year or something like
this? :)

Re: clustering

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 9:18 PM, Alexey Ousov <ao...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know what is said about clustering in FAQ: "Clustering support is
> currently under development". Is it steel under development? Will it be
> released in the near future, or I have to wait a year or something like
> this? :)

As far as I know, nobody's actively working on clustering within the
committers.   If somebody wants to step up and start an implementation, I'm
sure there would be significant interest and support from the community.
Anybody needs a good reason to play with Terracotta?

alex