Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by siebelcrmdeveloper <si...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/16 19:53:29 UTC

ActiveMQ Error : java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ...getDestination()Ljavax/jms/Destination

I am working on an integration of Siebel(7.8) and ActiveMQ (5.1.0) with JMS
queues.  I was able to successfully “Receive” message from queue and is
working fine. I am getting following error when I try to “Send” message to
the queue.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.getDestination()Ljavax/jms/Destination;
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.send(ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.java:269)

	at com.siebel.eai.jms.JMSBusinessService.c(JMSBusinessService.java)
	at com.siebel.eai.jms.g.run(JMSSecureSend.java)
	at com.siebel.eai.jms.a.runAs(SiebelJNDISecurityContext.java)
	at
com.siebel.eai.jms.JMSBusinessService.doInvokeMethodWithExceptions(JMSBusinessService.java)
	at
com.siebel.eai.jms.JMSBusinessService.doInvokeMethod(JMSBusinessService.java)
	at
com.siebel.eai.SiebelBusinessService.invokeMethod(SiebelBusinessService.java)

I saw a few posts mentioning that the activemq-all-5.1.0.jar may not be
specified on the classpath and I re-verified the path again and again. Can
somebody help?

Thanks

Re: ActiveMQ Error : java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ...getDestination()Ljavax/jms/Destination

Posted by syedkrm <sy...@gmail.com>.
Hello Experts,

Currently Iam working on Siebel JMS integartion. And I am not sure how to
kick start with, if any one of u can let me know what will be the major
dependencies to start with and any major factors to look into.

Thanks
Syed

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'm guessing something somewhere is adding JMS 1.0.2b to the classpath
first. (e.g. a big honking J2EE jar or something?)

2008/5/19 siebelcrmdeveloper <si...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Hiram,
>
> We are using JMS 1.1 jars.
> Here are details
>
> File Names:
>
> JMS.jar          (Size - 25.3 KB (25,998 bytes), Modified -  4/30/2008 1.54
> PM)
> javax.jms.jar    (Size - 25.9 KB (26,583 bytes), Modified -  4/30/2008 1.54
> PM)
>
> Please help.
>
> Many Thanks.
>

> Hiram Chirino wrote:
>>
>> you sure you have the JMS 1.1 jars in the classpath and not any of the
>> JMS 1.0.x jars?
>>
>> On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 1:53 PM, siebelcrmdeveloper
>> <si...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am working on an integration of Siebel(7.8) and ActiveMQ (5.1.0) with
>>> JMS
>>> queues.  I was able to successfully "Receive" message from queue and is
>>> working fine. I am getting following error when I try to "Send" message
>>> the queue.
>>>
>>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.getDestination()Ljavax/jms/Destination;
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.send(ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.java:269)
>>>
>>>        at
>>> com.siebel.eai.jms.JMSBusinessService.c(JMSBusinessService.java)
>>>        at com.siebel.eai.jms.g.run(JMSSecureSend.java)
>>>        at com.siebel.eai.jms.a.runAs(SiebelJNDISecurityContext.java)
>>>        at
>>> com.siebel.eai.jms.JMSBusinessService.doInvokeMethodWithExceptions(JMSBusinessService.java)
>>>        at
>>> com.siebel.eai.jms.JMSBusinessService.doInvokeMethod(JMSBusinessService.java)
>>>        at
>>> com.siebel.eai.SiebelBusinessService.invokeMethod(SiebelBusinessService.java)
>>>
>>> I saw a few posts mentioning that the activemq-all-5.1.0.jar may not be
>>> specified on the classpath and I re-verified the path again and again.
>>> Can
>>> somebody help?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>> Hiram
>>
>> Blog: http://hiramchirino.com
>>
>> Open Source SOA
>> http://open.iona.com

James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: ActiveMQ Error : java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ...getDestination()Ljavax/jms/Destination

Posted by siebelcrmdeveloper <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hiram,

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.

<si...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am working on an integration of Siebel(7.8) and ActiveMQ (5.1.0) with JMS
> queues.  I was able to successfully "Receive" message from queue and is
> working fine. I am getting following error when I try to "Send" message to
> the queue.
>
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.getDestination()Ljavax/jms/Destination;
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.send(ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.java:269)
>
>        at com.siebel.eai.jms.JMSBusinessService.c(JMSBusinessService.java)
>        at com.siebel.eai.jms.g.run(JMSSecureSend.java)
>        at com.siebel.eai.jms.a.runAs(SiebelJNDISecurityContext.java)
>        at
> com.siebel.eai.jms.JMSBusinessService.doInvokeMethodWithExceptions(JMSBusinessService.java)
>        at
> com.siebel.eai.jms.JMSBusinessService.doInvokeMethod(JMSBusinessService.java)
>        at
> com.siebel.eai.SiebelBusinessService.invokeMethod(SiebelBusinessService.java)
>
> I saw a few posts mentioning that the activemq-all-5.1.0.jar may not be
> specified on the classpath and I re-verified the path again and again. Can
> somebody help?
>
> Thanks

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com