Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/21 08:37:01 UTC

Re: PersonTraining services error (at least updatePersonTraining for sure)

Interesting. :-)

--
Ashish

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
It means I am also interested to know the reason of this change as
Jacques is expecting the same from you.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing your updated comment on this change
Hans!

PS: Can you spell my name correct? Is it something wrong in your keyboard?

--
Ashish

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Asish,

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates