Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com> on 2000/01/05 19:05:31 UTC

can't build latest CVS

I'm trying to build the latest CVS and I get these messages:

Compiling 31 source files to /home/balld/src/xml-cocoon/build/classes
/home/balld/src/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/XSPRequestLibrary.java:15:
Class org.apache.cocoon.framework.DOMConvertible not found in import.
import org.apache.cocoon.framework.DOMConvertible;
       ^
/home/balld/src/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/XSPGlobalLibrary.java:15:
Class org.apache.cocoon.framework.DOMConvertible not found in import.
import org.apache.cocoon.framework.DOMConvertible;
       ^
/home/balld/src/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/XSPContextLibrary.java:15:
Class org.apache.cocoon.framework.DOMConvertible not found in import.
import org.apache.cocoon.framework.DOMConvertible;
       ^
/home/balld/src/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/XSPSessionLibrary.java:15:
Class org.apache.cocoon.framework.DOMConvertible not found in import.
import org.apache.cocoon.framework.DOMConvertible;
       ^

Now, I know that we're in active development here and cocoon is not for
the faint of heart right now, but we really need to make sure that the CVS
source at least compiles, even if it doesn't work. :)

- donald