Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Thomas Plank <tp...@gmx.at> on 2006/11/14 12:33:18 UTC

Cygwin, compile of 1.4.2 fails

Hi!

I tried to compile subversion 1.4.2 under cygwin.
My configure invocation was:

./configure --with-apr=/usr/local/apr/ --with-apr-util=/usr/local/apr/

then simply make.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of erros, undefined references.
I had also no success with 1.4.0, the latest compile which worked was
1.3.2

Perhaps any of you can give me some help.
--
mfg Thomas

RE: Cygwin, compile of 1.4.2 fails

Posted by Méresse Christophe <ch...@nagra.com>.
[snip]
> ./configure --with-apr=/usr/local/apr/ --with-apr-util=/usr/local/apr/
>
> then simply make.
>
> Unfortunately, there are a lot of erros, undefined references.

I think we definitly need more information to be able to help you. Please provide us the error messages.

Regards,
Christophe