Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Goetzmann Bertrand <bg...@sophia.symag.com> on 2006/01/17 09:14:01 UTC

Serving files

Hi,

I'm in a situation for my Cocoon application where I must serve all the
file included in a certain folder, and I my sitemap.xmap I have
statements like these :

<map:match pattern="FCKEditor/**.html">
  <map:read mime-type="text/html" src="FCKEditor/{1}.html"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="FCKEditor/**.gif">
  <map:read mime-type="image/gif" src="FCKEditor/{1}.gif"/>
</map:match>

The folder in question here is FCKEditor, and I supply a match for each
file type.

Is it the best approach for this ? It is a more simple way to do that ?

Thank you.

Bertrand Goetzmann.

Re: Serving files

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 17 janv. 06, à 09:14, Goetzmann Bertrand a écrit :

> ...The folder in question here is FCKEditor, and I supply a match for
> each file type.
>
> Is it the best approach for this ? It is a more simple way to do that ?

<map:match pattern="xyz/**">
   <map: read src="somewhere/{1}"/>

is enough, as map:read knows about all usual mime types.

-Bertrand