Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2017/12/05 10:09:36 UTC

new release of Filevault Package Maven Plugin?

thanks to toby we have a lot of new features in the filevault package maven plugin.
is it possible to releases it any time soon?
no open issues on the release currently [1]

stefan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/JCRVLT/versions/12342080

Re: new release of Filevault Package Maven Plugin?

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
> sure, but I would have like to finish
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRVLT-230

Yes, that would be greatly appreciated.

Re: new release of Filevault Package Maven Plugin?

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@adobe.com>.
Ok, I fixed the site:

Version: 1.0.0
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/filevault-package-maven-plugin/

Version: 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/filevault-package-maven-plugin-archives/1.0.1-SNAPSHOT/

Regards, Toby

Re: new release of Filevault Package Maven Plugin?

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

On 5 Dec 2017, at 13:38, Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>> wrote:

Right now the published website is at version 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT(!!!) so not the latest release version. But it would definitely be appreciated to still be able to link to an arbitrary released version of the site.

oops...right :-)

I try to clean this up. Good idea with the multiple versions...
Regards, Toby

Re: new release of Filevault Package Maven Plugin?

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Right now the published website is at version 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT(!!!) so not the latest release version. But it would definitely be appreciated to still be able to link to an arbitrary released version of the site.
Please check out the concept of maven sites at Apache Sling: http://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html#appendix-b-deploy-maven-plugin-documentation-if-applicable- <http://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html#appendix-b-deploy-maven-plugin-documentation-if-applicable->
There multiple versions are properly supported.

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

On 13 Dec 2017, at 10:22, Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>> wrote:

this issue is done - can we do a new release of the plugin?
thanks!

yes. I see that I can start it by end of this week.

Regards, Toby

RE: new release of Filevault Package Maven Plugin?

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
It would be nice to quickly push an updated Maven site of the latest Snapshot to http://jackrabbit.apache.org/filevault-package-maven-plugin.html <http://jackrabbit.apache.org/filevault-package-maven-plugin.html> to be able to verify all the changes related to Mojo parameter documentation.