Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "gillian.lopes" <gi...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/26 20:06:54 UTC

Proguard

Good morning pleope!!

Sorry, but I've already made lots of search and I couldn't find anything
that could explain me what should I put in the archieve of proguard!!

Here a I have what should I put in my build.xml

<taskdef resource="proguard/ant/task.properties"
         classpath="/usr/local/java/proguard/lib/proguard.jar" />

<proguard configuration="myconfigfile.pro" obfuscate = "boolean"/>

I just wanna obfuscate my classes.
But what should I do in "myconfigfile.pro"??
What's the content of "myconfigfile.pro"??

Thanks in advance!!
Gil

Re: Proguard

Posted by "gillian.lopes" <gi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks people!!

I did it in a diferent way, but now I got to errors.
1º) I can't login in my system
2º) The lookandfeel of my app got diferent.

Well, when  I run the ant task I got this

[proguard] Note: br.com.bancoob.cedente.command.MontarMenuLookAndFeelCommand
calls '(javax.swing.LookAndFeel)Class.forName(variable).newInstance()'
 [proguard] Note: br.com.bancoob.cedente.gui.Principal calls
'(javax.swing.LookAndFeel)Class.forName(variable).newInstance()'

I believe that this is the problem, does anyone know how to fix these
problems??

Thanks!!
Gil

Re: Proguard