Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Robin Shine <ro...@pmease.com> on 2014/09/18 16:49:50 UTC

Expire page upon session timeout

Hi,

When an ajax link is clicked after session is timed out, Wicket 1.6 now refreshes the page silently instead of throwing the PageExpiredException. This sometimes causes confusions and even can lead to page being refreshed incorrectly with wrong query parameters. To avoid the confusion, I'd like to redirect to the session expired page explicitly telling the user that session is timed out. Is there any way to configure Wicket 1.6 to work in this way?

Thanks for helping.

Regards
Robin

Re: Expire page upon session timeout

Posted by Robin Shine <ro...@pmease.com>.
Thanks for the reference. This is exactly what I want!

Regards
Robin

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,