Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by edward yoon <we...@udanax.org> on 2007/12/01 05:31:45 UTC

RE: Hbase for dynamic web site?

See this example site. (2 node sample site.)

http://shell.hadoop.co.kr/PHPClient.php

I'm testing the hbase for real-time service performance and availability on eSlim server 20 node (80 processors).
Also, you can work with us as a team.

B. Regards,

Edward yoon @ NHN, corp.
Home : http://www.udanax.org