Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Liu, Ying" <Li...@advisory.com> on 2014/04/16 19:12:06 UTC

errors when run BagOfCUIsGenerator.java

It failed when run BagOfCUIsGenerator.java. The followings are the error information. Thanks for your help.
Ying

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization of annotator class "org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator" failed.  (Descriptor: file:/C:/Users/Ying/workspacectakes/ctakes/ctakes-dictionary-lookup/desc/analysis_engine/DictionaryLookupAnnotatorUMLS.xml)
    at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initializeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:252)
    at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initialize(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:156)
    at org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
    at org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
    at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:269)
    at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.java:387)
    at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.setup(ASB_impl.java:254)
    at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initASB(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:431)
    at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initializeAggregateAnalysisEngine(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:375)
    at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initialize(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:185)
    at org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
    at org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
    at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:269)
    at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.java:354)
    at org.uimafit.factory.AnalysisEngineFactory.createAnalysisEngineFromPath(AnalysisEngineFactory.java:147)
    at org.apache.ctakes.clinicalpipeline.runtime.BagOfAnnotationsGenerator.<init>(BagOfAnnotationsGenerator.java:42)
    at org.apache.ctakes.clinicalpipeline.runtime.BagOfAnnotationsGenerator.<init>(BagOfAnnotationsGenerator.java:36)
    at org.apache.ctakes.clinicalpipeline.runtime.BagOfCUIsGenerator.<init>(BagOfCUIsGenerator.java:16)
    at org.apache.ctakes.clinicalpipeline.runtime.BagOfCUIsGenerator.main(BagOfCUIsGenerator.java:49)
Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException
    at org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator.initialize(UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator.java:79)
    at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initializeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:250)
    ... 18 more
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
    at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
    at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
    at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
    at sun.security.ssl.BaseSSLSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
    at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
    at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
    at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
    at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.New(Unknown Source)
    at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(Unknown Source)
    at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)
    at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
    at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
    at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator.isValidUMLSUser(UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator.java:93)
    at org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator.initialize(UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator.java:70)
    ... 19 more

Re: errors when run BagOfCUIsGenerator.java

Posted by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Have you figured this one out? It looks like it's having trouble finding
a class that maven should download? Maybe check your .m2/repository
directory and see if it has the path org/springframework/spring-beans?
Tim

--
Tim Miller
Instructor

RE: errors when run BagOfCUIsGenerator.java

Posted by "Liu, Ying" <Li...@advisory.com>.

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Ying,