Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@googlemail.com> on 2016/07/01 08:31:58 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-55: Secure quotas for authenticated users

Thank you, Jun.

Hi all,

Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions on the updated
KIP. If there are no objections, I will initiate voting next week.

Thank you...

Rajini

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-55: Secure quotas for authenticated users

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@googlemail.com>.
The PR for this KIP is ready for review. JIRA is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-3492, PR is
https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/1753.

Thanks,

Rajini