Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by "Eng. Husam Qublan" <hu...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/11 03:09:58 UTC

Help on installing Hadoop-2.2 on fedora-19

Dear All,

I am totally new to Hadoop-2.2 and want your help. I downloaded the
Hadoop.2.2 from this website:
http://mirrors.sonic.net/apache/hadoop/common/hadoop-2.2.0/

I am now trying to install Hadoop-2.2 on fedora-19 and want a good PDF
documents that can guide me making the installation clearly step-by-step as
a beginner!

Do you please have any good resources? I really appreciate your feedback.
Many thanks in advance..

Re: Help on installing Hadoop-2.2 on fedora-19

Posted by Amr Shahin <am...@gmail.com>.
For fedora if you just need to install you can use RPM

Posted by Amr Shahin <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amr Shahin <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amr Shahin <am...@gmail.com>.