Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Tero Mäntyvaara <te...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/22 14:54:23 UTC

Apache Geronimo for Ubuntu 10.04

Hi,

I was planning to install Geronimo but couldn't find a package for it.
Is there a "apt-get" method to install Geronimo on Ubuntu?

Tero Mäntyvaara

Re: Apache Geronimo for Ubuntu 10.04

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 22, 2010, at 8:54 AM, Tero Mäntyvaara wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was planning to install Geronimo but couldn't find a package for it.
> Is there a "apt-get" method to install Geronimo on Ubuntu?

No. I'm not aware of a Geronimo package for Ubuntu. I know that a WAS Community Edition package is available. A Geronimo package shouldn't be hard to build. If anyone is interested in working on that, let us know!

--kevan