Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/20 23:31:15 UTC

Nexus Access for Storm

We’re trying to do the first release of Storm, and are waiting for Nexus access [1].

What’s the typical turnaround time for such infra requests?

- Taylor

Re: Nexus Access for Storm

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
No, it has the right component on it. Someone will take a look at it when
backlog and cycles permit. Thanks for your patience

-Jake

Re: Nexus Access for Storm

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Jake,