Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2018/12/20 08:17:28 UTC

[FYI] Re: Demo stable down

Hi All,

Sorry for the cross posting, I copy this thread to the user ML to let our users know about it. If needed we should continue to exchange there.

The stable demo is still down (for 2 days) because it's an opportunity for Nicolas to take a hand on the demos. I appreciate that :)

Nicolas has opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17472 but we are still waiting for the infra team

Thanks for your patience

Jacques

Re: [FYI] Re: Demo stable down

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
On 24/12/2018 08:15, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> I'm not sure why, the old demo is back, cron does miracle :)
>
> Anyway, you can try again your scripts. Please test them before
> letting them be run by cron at night.
>
> Don't forget to update tools/demo-backup including
> tools/demo-backup/Nicolas where your scripts are for now (still not
> used on the demos VM)
>
> Thanks

I did it but not commited :/ , it's done now :)

Nicolas

Re: [FYI] Re: Demo stable down

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Nicolas,