Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch> on 2012/07/25 15:05:18 UTC

[axis2-1.6.1] ERRORS during undeployment

I have a axis2 JAXWS Application departing from the MTOM Sample of
Axis2. I run on Vista and OpenVMS under JDK 6.0 and Axis2-16.1.
Depolyment is error free, however undeployment or stop causes output
from Tomcat as shown below.

How can I prevent that?
I am not so knowleged about ThreadLocal's? Where's a good ref/wiki about
that?
Any references are welcome but mainly:

How can I avoid this errors from showing up?

Josef

INFO: Manager: undeploy: Undeploying web application at '/SpezplaFS'
25.07.2012 14:58:10 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearThreadLocalMap
SCHWERWIEGEND: A web application created a ThreadLocal with key of type
[null] (value [org.apache.axiom.util.UIDGenerator$1@1727745]) and a
value of type [long[]] (value [[J@1f480e3]) but failed to remove it when
the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the
ThreadLocal has been forcibly removed.
25.07.2012 14:58:10 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearThreadLocalMap
SCHWERWIEGEND: A web application created a ThreadLocal with key of type
[java.lang.InheritableThreadLocal] (value
[java.lang.InheritableThreadLocal@139ed6d]) and a value of type
[org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.util.EndpointContextMap] (value
[{Service: {http://ch/axa/spezpla/fs1/}MtomFileService12, Port:
{http://ch/axa/spezpla/fs1/}MtomFilePort=MtomFileService12, Service:
{http://ch/axa/spezpla/fs1/}MtomFileService, Port:
{http://ch/axa/spezpla/fs1/}MtomFilePort=MtomFileService}]) but failed

AW: [axis2-1.6.1] ERRORS during undeployment

Posted by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch>.
Thank you Andreas,

I will check if that happens with the latest Tomcat
If that fails, I will file a JIRA against Tomcat.

Regards
Josef

That's basically a false positive reported by the Tomcat class loader
leak prevention system. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIOM-390.

If you want to avoid that message, file a bug report to Apache Tomcat.

Andreas

Re: [axis2-1.6.1] ERRORS during undeployment

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.