Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Leena Borle <ls...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/25 21:22:41 UTC

Question about Roller and Single Sign On

Hi,
  I have struts2 web application with which I am trying to integrate
Roller-4.0. I have SSO enabled using Form-based-Tomcat-JDBCRealm with
digested password.
  I need some guidance regarding how to enable roller to use above setup.
After SSO, if user does no exist in roller database, does it create on in
'rolleruser' table ? Similarly will it use tomcat's user-roles or its own ?

I have added following in web.xml,

Thanks.
Leena

<!-- The role name of * below means all roles defined in this web.xml -->
  <security-constraint>
      <web-resource-collection>
      <web-resource-name>XXXApplication</web-resource-name>
      <description>Blog </description>
      <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </web-resource-collection>

  <login-config>
    <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
    <realm-name>XXX</realm-name>
    <form-login-config>
    <!--  Later we will add had to real login pages from Runifun web apps
-->
      <form-login-page>/login.html</form-login-page>
      <form-error-page>error.html</form-error-page>
    </form-login-config>
  </login-config>

    <auth-constraint>
      <role-name>*</role-name>
    </auth-constraint>
    <user-data-constraint>
      <description>no description</description>
      <transport-guarantee>NONE</transport-guarantee>
    </user-data-constraint>
  </security-constraint>

  <security-role>
    <description>Blog system user</description>
    <role-name>XXX.user</role-name>
  </security-role>