Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/01 10:46:48 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] How to deal with the disabling of public sign ups for jira.a.o(enable github issues?)

I've filed HBASE-27513 for changing the readme on github.

At least let's reuse the existing mailing list for acquiring jira account.

Thanks.

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2022年11月29日周二 22:34写道:

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Approved the PR.
I see the self service portal is already mailing us about requests. I
approved one a few minutes ago.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Unrest, ignorance distilled, nihilistic imbeciles -
    It's what we’ve earned
Welcome, apocalypse, what’s taken you so long?
Bring us the fitting end that we’ve been counting on
   - A23, Welcome, Apocalypse

Re: [DISCUSS] How to deal with the disabling of public sign ups for jira.a.o(enable github issues?)

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Approved the PR.

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.