Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/04/03 18:10:01 UTC

struts 1.1-b1 - ActionMappingFactory.java appears to be missing from source distribution

Subject: struts 1.1-b1 - ActionMappingFactory.java appears to be missing from source distribution
From: "Steve Hupert" <sh...@worldnet.att.net>
 ===
I am attempting to debug a problem I am having with struts 1.1-b1.  The
problem I am debugging results in a null pointer exception that seems to be
caused by an object of type org.apache.struts.config.ActionMappingFactory.
If I look at struts.jar in jakarta-struts-1.1-b1-lib.zip, I find an
ActionMappingFactory.class.  However, if I look at the contents of
jakarta-struts-1.1-b1-src.zip no corresponding .java file exists.

Where is this file?  Am I correct in assuming this ActionMappingFactory.java
should be in jakarta-struts-1.1-b1-src.zip?

Is this the proper mailing list to post this question to?  Or should it be
posted to the developer mailing list?

Thanks in advance for any feedback on this item.