Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Cameron Horn <ca...@mac.com> on 2003/11/04 07:35:21 UTC

Valid website? Bug submission?

Leaving aside the depth or quality of currently available
documentation, shouldn't the maven website be something approaching
valid HTML?  Bit embarrassing with maven claiming to be able to
generate full websites.  Not to mention being hosted on apache.org.

Secondly, am I missing something with bug submission?  I go to "Issue
Tracking," then "http://blahblahblah" then "Create New Issue."  I get a
choice of a few projects, none of them maven.  Is there some other way
to submit bugs?

How can I tell if if a specific goal has been invoked when a preGoal/postGoal is called..

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
I have a postGoal to the clean that causes some of the properties used by
the WAR plugin to be changed..  Which is fine when I invoke my code.
However, I want to know whether to change the properties or not based on if
a specific goal, war:war has been invoked or not..  So, if 'maven clean war'
is called, I don't want my postGoal to fire.

Eric

Re: Valid website? Bug submission?

Posted by Ben Walding <be...@walding.com>.
Surprisingly, most apache projects are hosted on apache.org domains.

You have to be logged into jira to log issues.  You can create an
account via the interface.