Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/05/19 20:20:55 UTC

Moving from Tomcat 5 to Tomcat 6

All, I just wanted to check and see if anyone has attempted to bring
Tomcat 5 up to Tomcat 6?  Please let me know if you have.

In general, what are everyone's thoughts on making a move like this?
Is there anyone else out there who might benefit from having a 2.4
servlet container in there?  Let me know.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: Moving from Tomcat 5 to Tomcat 6

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I have created a new Jira issue and I have submitted a patch to
migrate to Tomcat 6:

I'm testing it right now, but your reviews and comments would be very
much appreciated.

Jacopo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "David E Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>