Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> on 2018/03/14 03:16:36 UTC

Re: Fw: Request the Permission using Apache ServiceCom(incubating) namein our Meetup

Hi Sally

Apache SkyWalking (incubating) project will join the meeting too. We will follow the rule.

------------------
Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking creator and PPMC member

From:  "Sally Khudairi"<sk...@apache.org>;
Date:  Wed, Mar 14, 2018 11:13 AM
To:  "willem.jiang"<wi...@servicecomb.apache.org>;"ASF ComDev"<de...@community.apache.org>;
Cc:  "ASF Marketing & Publicity"<pr...@apache.org>;
Subject:  Re: Fw: Request the Permission using Apache ServiceCom(incubating) namein our Meetup

Hello Willem --thank you for your message.

There are no issues with your use of the podling name to help promote
your event and help build your community as long as the naming is along
the lines of "Apache ServiceComb (incubating) MeetUp".  If you can
please confirm the name of your event, we'd appreciate it.
I am copying ASF Community Development ("ComDev") here for their
attention and follow-up as needed.
Welcome to the Apache family; do let me know if there's anything else we
can help with.
Kind regards,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656
Skype sallykhudairi

----- Forwarded Message ----- **From:** Willem Jiang
<wi...@gmail.com> **To:** press@apache.org **Cc:**
dev@servicecomb.apache.org **Sent:** Tuesday, March 13, 2018 10:45 PM
**Subject:** Request the Permission using Apache ServiceCom(incubating)
name in our Meetup>

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Sheng :-)

Kind regards,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656
Skype sallykhudairi

----- Forwarded Message ----- **From:** 吴晟 Sheng Wu
<wu...@foxmail.com> **To:** dev <de...@community.apache.org> **Cc:**
willem.jiang <wi...@gmail.com>; dev <de...@servicecomb.apache.org>;
dev <de...@community.apache.org>; press <pr...@apache.org> **Sent:**
Wednesday, March 14, 2018 2:15 AM **Subject:** Re:  Fw:  Fw: Request the

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Sheng :-)

Kind regards,
Sally

- - -

Re: Fw: Fw: Request the Permission using Apache ServiceCom(incubating)namein our Meetup

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
Sally

Thanks, and changed.

------------------

[...]