Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2013/04/08 02:06:54 UTC

beta5 release

I have been applying all the Jira issues that have patches.  I would like to start the beta5 release by the end of the week. Please let me know if there are any blockers for the release.

Ralph

Re: beta5 release

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@yahoo.com>.
I've made good progress with JMX and expect to finish a first cut in the next day or two. This includes server-side components to manage StatusLogger, ContextSelector, LoggerContexts, LoggerConfigs and Appenders.
Also included is a simple client GUI allowing users to remotely edit the configuration.

Documentation-wise I'm not sure yet how far I'll get this week.

Would this still be valuable to include in beta 5 or would you rather wait?
When is the deadline? :-)

Sent from my iPhone

Re: beta5 release

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.
I can commit something.I'll look to see if the current unit test coverage
is sufficient or if something else needs to be added.

Re: beta5 release

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: beta5 release

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.

Re: beta5 release

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@yahoo.com>.
The Async manual pages are not in the PDF, I just noticed. I'll submit a patch.