Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/06 23:51:23 UTC

URL for home page(index.jsp) without redirect

Hello,  home page URL

  http://www.youdomain.com/

  the URL first access index.jsp(JSP page) which then redirect to a JSF page.

  Any better way to avoid a redirect? Thanks!

---------------------------------

Re: URL for home page(index.jsp) without redirect

Posted by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com>.
two index.jsf (s)?
  I tried one index.jsf(home page) and empty index.jsp. It did not work.

Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
  put "index.jsf" as your welcome page, then create an empty index.jsf
file in that directory (it just needs to exist for the container to
find it)

Re: URL for home page(index.jsp) without redirect

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.