Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/20 17:12:48 UTC

[OT] ADF Dialog Framework

FYI

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/101/howtos/adfdialog/index.html

(was also topic in Duncan Mills's WebLog from GroundSide)

also very interestin is Jonas' Blog

http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi/

HTH,
Matthias

Re: [OT] ADF Dialog Framework

Posted by Jozef Hribik <jo...@apsoft.sk>.
Hi Everybody,

There is no official information about future (final) ADF Faces
licensing on the main Oracle JSF website pages for many months.
http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/java/jsf.html
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/partners/addins/exchange/jsf/index.html
You see only big red button FREE DOWNLOAD.

I have been monitoring EA10 - EA13, but i am really unsatisfied and
irritated now.
In our country we say "pull one’s nose", english translation idiom is
likely "pull one’s leg".

Bye
Jozef Hribik

Re: [OT] ADF Dialog Framework

Posted by Jonas Jacobi <jo...@oracle.com>.
Hi Everybody,

Re: [OT] ADF Dialog Framework

Posted by Matt Raible <li...@raibledesigns.com>.

Re: [OT] ADF Dialog Framework

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
Jozef,

--
Matthias Wessendorf

Re: [OT] ADF Dialog Framework

Posted by Jozef Hribik <jo...@apsoft.sk>.
Hi MyFaces fans,

Re: [OT] ADF Dialog Framework

Posted by Duong BaTien <du...@gmail.com>.
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

>FYI
>
>http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/101/howtos/adfdialog/index.html
>
>(was also topic in Duncan Mills's WebLog from GroundSide)
>
>also very interestin is Jonas' Blog
>
>http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi/
>
>HTH,
>Matthias

Thanks Matthias. Interesting article and the Blog.

I have been working with Shale DialogController  and like its clean
concept to separate the Jsf standard from extension. But you have to
wire your own logic in actionListener. Many more interesting things may
come out from its integration with ViewController, Spring and HiveMond
works.

We all need a solid "process" framework and state engine that compliment
BPEL. Hope myfaces Jsf components will play a role in this bigger
picture :-).

BaTien
DBGROUPS