Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Jason <fq...@outlook.com> on 2016/08/03 04:01:54 UTC

Re: [Ignite 1.6.0 .net version]When on server node failed, the PutAll in all the client nodes hang

More info about this:

we've use SortedDictionary in the PutAll, which means all the keys are
sorted and there shouldn't deadlock.

Thanks,
-Jason

Re: [Ignite 1.6.0 .net version]When on server node failed, the PutAll in all the client nodes hang

Posted by Jason <fq...@outlook.com>.
hi Val,

Yes, for the 1.7.0, still the same issue. But seems that it's caused by the
failure that new server node cannot be joined to the topology.

FYI, I've created another thread to discuss the new issue:
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Fail-to-join-topology-and-repeat-join-process-tt6987.html

Thanks,
-Jason

Re: [Ignite 1.6.0 .net version]When on server node failed, the PutAll in all the client nodes hang

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jason,

Do you still have this issue? If yes, I would try the latest 1.7 and see if
it changes anything.

-Val