Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Karl Lehenbauer <ka...@flightaware.com> on 2009/04/27 23:10:10 UTC

Release of Rivet

We haven't released Rivet in ages and I've heard from a couple people
who think it's dead because of that.  How do people feel about a Rivet
release?  Also we should bump the rev number to at least 1.0, in my
opinion.

Re: Release of Rivet

Posted by David Welton <da...@dedasys.com>.
I did actually want to add one thing:

It would be good to get the test suite up and running prior to doing
the release.  I do not believe I'd have much time to work on this in
the near future, unfortunately...

--
David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/