Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2007/10/10 21:15:47 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.2.0 (RC 2)

Hi Everyone,

First of all, a big thanks goes  out to all of you that help test out
and smooth out the rough edges on the first release candidate.  I've
built and deployed maven 2 artifacts for the camel
1.2.0 release here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.2.0-RC2/

For those folks just looking for a binary distro, it's located here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.2.0-RC2/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/1.2.0/

The SVN tag used to build the release was:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/tags/camel-1.2.0

This RC 2 has been run through the latest rat tool and seems to be ok.
The report is here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.2.0-RC2/camel-1.2.0.rat

The download page for release is accessible at:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-120-release.html

Please vote to approve this release binary

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel  1.2.0

Here's my +1

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.2.0 (RC 2)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.2.0 (RC 2)

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
James
-------

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.2.0 (RC 2)

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 10/10/07, Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> First of all, a big thanks goes  out to all of you that help test out
> and smooth out the rough edges on the first release candidate.  I've
> built and deployed maven 2 artifacts for the camel
> 1.2.0 release here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.2.0-RC2/
>
> For those folks just looking for a binary distro, it's located here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.2.0-RC2/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/1.2.0/
>
> The SVN tag used to build the release was:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/tags/camel-1.2.0
>
> This RC 2 has been run through the latest rat tool and seems to be ok.
> The report is here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.2.0-RC2/camel-1.2.0.rat
>
> The download page for release is accessible at:
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-120-release.html
>
> Please vote to approve this release binary
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel  1.2.0

+1

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.2.0 (RC 2)

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.
+1

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.
+1

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Here is my +1.
CXF can work with Camel from this version :)

Willem.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Has anybody else kicked this build around?  Last chance for you to
voice your vote...

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Has anybody else kicked this build around?  Last chance for you to
voice your vote...

On 10/10/07, Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> First of all, a big thanks goes  out to all of you that help test out
> and smooth out the rough edges on the first release candidate.  I've
> built and deployed maven 2 artifacts for the camel
> 1.2.0 release here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.2.0-RC2/
>
> For those folks just looking for a binary distro, it's located here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.2.0-RC2/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/1.2.0/
>
> The SVN tag used to build the release was:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/tags/camel-1.2.0
>
> This RC 2 has been run through the latest rat tool and seems to be ok.
> The report is here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.2.0-RC2/camel-1.2.0.rat
>
> The download page for release is accessible at:
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-120-release.html
>
> Please vote to approve this release binary
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel  1.2.0
>
> Here's my +1
>
> --
> Regards,
> Hiram