Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com> on 2010/04/02 21:26:08 UTC

ApacheCon Technical Track

Hi PMC and other community members:

On the official "Apache Software Foundation Blog" is says per ApacheCon
NA 2010:

" ...ApacheCon's technical tracks are currently being planned by their
respective Project Management Committees and will be announced in
upcoming weeks..."

Will the OFBiz PMC be planning any technical tracks for the conference?
If so, who should I talk to about this. If not, why not and what can I
do to change this?

TIA
Ruth

Re: ApacheCon Technical Track

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Just to clarify:
This is different then the "Business/Community" Track call for
participation discussed previously.
Regards,
Ruth