Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "robert.mcguinness" <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/29 22:14:11 UTC

ModificationWatcher - Cannot track modifications to resource

I have a class => public class WorkspaceResourceStream extends
org.apache.wicket.util.resource.AbstractResourceStream

and wicket throws info message =>15:58:03.004 [http-8080-3] INFO
o.a.w.util.watch.ModificationWatcher - Cannot track modifications to
resource

I understand its just informational, but what exactly is Wicket trying to
track?  How can I suppress the message (besides changing the log level).

Any help would be appreciated.

- rob

Re: ModificationWatcher - Cannot track modifications to resource

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
when in dev mode wicket tries to monitor resources for changes so it
can evict them from cache - thus in dev mode resources are reloaded as
you edit them without you having to redeploy the app.

not sure you can do anything about the message...just disable the
logger for that class/package...

-igor