Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Kumaranath Fernando <ku...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/12 15:52:53 UTC

Regarding data import integration

Hi!

It's been a while since I've completed the code changes related to data
import tool integration on fineract
<https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/415> and community app
<https://github.com/openMF/community-app/pull/2504>, I just needed to get
feedback whether any necessary changes to be made before finally merging
the changes,

Regards,
Kumaranath Fernando

Re: Regarding data import integration

Posted by Kumaranath Fernando <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Avik,

UI code rebased successfully!. Ready to be merged!

Regards,
Kumaranath Fernando

Posted by Avik Ganguly <av...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kumaranath,