Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nick Torenvliet <ni...@fieldstonesolutions.com> on 2003/01/07 03:19:59 UTC

changing the jndi datasource example

Hi, so I managed to get the jndi data example on the tomcat site working
locally.   What I want to do is use the resource inside on my existing
webapp.  So I take the server.xml entry given in the example and I
change the path and docBase to what I want it to be and run the new
webapp with the example code embedded but it doesn't work(I get a JDBC
driver null error), what do I need to do to fix this?

<!--JNDI STUFF -->
<Context path="/TestDB" docBase="TestDB"
        debug="0" reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
...etc...

Re: changing the jndi datasource example

Posted by Peng Tuck Kwok <pe...@makmal.net>.
Looks like the driver you asked it to load cannot be found. Are you sure
you have placed the driver(if it is the correct one) in the right place ?