Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by hepabolu <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/12 22:35:32 UTC

[graphics] New masthead version - final5

Guys,

Thien and I have discussed the L&F of the breadcrumb trail and turned it
to a more bluish color. Thien has also made the colors of the masthead
stronger.

Check it out: http://people.apache.org/~hepabolu/final5.html

Bye, Helma

Re: [graphics] New masthead version - final5

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl>.

Peter Hunsberger wrote:
> On 3/12/07, hepabolu <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Guys,
>>
>> Thien and I have discussed the L&F of the breadcrumb trail and turned it
>> to a more bluish color. Thien has also made the colors of the masthead
>> stronger.
>>
>> Check it out: http://people.apache.org/~hepabolu/final5.html
>
> I like the darker blocks, but I think the slightly lighter background
> of the previous version might be better, in particular where it fades
> up against the breadcrumb trail background.  Alternately, maybe the
> breadcrumb trail background can be just a bit darker; at the moment it
> blends in a lot with the other background.

Yes I think I agree on the blending part, but I think this new version
is great! All the subtle small changes make it a lot better and I see
that those small IE 6 bugs were fixed now as well.

> Sheesh, sounds like I'm being very picky.  You can ignore all of this
> if you'd like...

Well I think that even though it sounds picky It only shows that this is
something you care about, so nobody will have a problem with that. :-)

Jeroen Reijn

Re: [graphics] New masthead version - final5

Posted by Peter Hunsberger <pe...@gmail.com>.

--
Peter Hunsberger

Re: [graphics] New masthead version - final5

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.
Vadim Gritsenko napisaƂ(a):
> hepabolu wrote:
>
> Is it only me or colors in final4 look livelier?

Oh! That where the words I was looking for! :-)
Same here, I'm +1 for final4.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: [graphics] New masthead version - final5

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
hepabolu wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Thien and I have discussed the L&F of the breadcrumb trail and turned it
> to a more bluish color. Thien has also made the colors of the masthead
> stronger.
>
> Check it out: http://people.apache.org/~hepabolu/final5.html

Is it only me or colors in final4 look livelier?

Vadim