Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Thomas Kinghorn [MTNNS -Rosebank]" <th...@mtnns.net> on 2005/02/15 09:07:35 UTC

[OT] Spam Quarantine

Hi List.

Sorry to post this here but I am stumped as where to look.

I am looking for webmail software which can be a frontend to
A catchall for spam.

Basically I would like to login via the web and release messages.
Also, a once-a-day digest would be great.

Thanks

Regards,
Tom

Re: [OT] Spam Quarantine

Posted by Martin Hepworth <ma...@solid-state-logic.com>.
Good

two projects for him to evaluate. Should give Thomas a nice choice.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Robert LeBlanc wrote:

the system manager.

Re: [OT] Spam Quarantine

Posted by Robert LeBlanc <rj...@renaissoft.com>.

Re: [OT] Spam Quarantine

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.
At 12:07 AM 2/15/2005, you wrote:

>Hi List.
>
>Sorry to post this here but I am stumped as where to look.
>
>I am looking for webmail software which can be a frontend to
>A catchall for spam.
>
>Basically I would like to login via the web and release messages.
>Also, a once-a-day digest would be great.
>
>Thanks

Unless I'm misunderstanding your question... Almost any webmail interface
that supports folders. Have spam moved to a folder, say "POSSIBLE SPAM"
then go from there. Almost every freeware webmail interface I've seen
supports that - squirrelmail comes to mind.

Evan

Re: [OT] Spam Quarantine

Posted by Martin Hepworth <ma...@solid-state-logic.com>.
Thomas

being a MailScanner user myself.....

I'd say, use that and a couple of little extras called MailWatch and
Quarantinereport.

Head over to the MailScanner list and we'll you all the details :-)

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Thomas Kinghorn [MTNNS -Rosebank] wrote:
> Hi List.
>
> Sorry to post this here but I am stumped as where to look.
>
> I am looking for webmail software which can be a frontend to
> A catchall for spam.
>
> Basically I would like to login via the web and release messages.
> Also, a once-a-day digest would be great.
>

> Thanks
>
> Regards,
> Tom

the system manager.