Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Maxime Orain <Ma...@thomsonreuters.com> on 2008/10/10 18:52:49 UTC

Multiple bindings...

Hello to all!

I would know if it's possible to set multiple bindings for a service.

I need to publish my service in SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2.

So I set in the config the bindingId:

   <jaxws:server id="MyService"

                 serviceClass="com.reuters.kgl.facade.ws.MyService"

                 serviceBean="com.reuters.kgl.facade.ws.MyServiceImpl"

                 address="/MyService"

bindingId="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/"/>

So I get

 <wsdl:service name="AccessibleService">

 <wsdl:port binding="tns:AccessibleServiceSoapBinding"
name="AccessibleServicePortType">

  <soap12:address
location="http://ptxskgrlnx04:20035/KGRWebServices/AccessibleService" />

  </wsdl:port>

  </wsdl:service>

Before with XFire if I added a binding I got:

<wsdl:service name="MyService">

 <wsdl:port name="MyServiceHttpPort" binding="tns:MyServiceHttpBinding">

  <wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/WebServices/MyService" />

  </wsdl:port>

<wsdl:port name="MyServiceHttp12Port"
binding="tns:MyServiceHttp12Binding">

  <wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/WebServices/MyService" />

  </wsdl:port>

  </wsdl:service>

How can I add binding instead of replace one?

Thanks

Maxime Orain
Software Engineer

Thomson Reuters