Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Kamal Baig <kb...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/04 03:24:36 UTC

Azure Data lake Connectivity

Hi

I am Looking for any documentation showing apache drill with Azure Data
lake store integration. Reading data and processing csv or parquet files.

I saw blob storage connectivity but having a hard time figuring out data
lake store connection.

Any help would be highly appreciated

Thanks

Re: Azure Data lake Connectivity

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Reading data from blob storage would be sinilar to AWS s3 .
You need to add the blob storage plugin.
This link
<https://gallery.cortanaintelligence.com/Tutorial/Data-Exploration-on-the-Data-Science-Virtual-Machine-using-Apache-Drill-1>might
help you

Happy to Help !!