Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/28 22:08:51 UTC

serf has wrong download link in the bootstrap

Hi all

Serf is not downloaded during the bootstrap. Is this allready a known issue?

Regards Raphael

Re: serf has wrong download link in the bootstrap

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea, *

Am 11/29/2016 um 10:49 PM schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
> On 28/11/2016 Raphael Bircher wrote:
>> Serf is not downloaded during the bootstrap. Is this allready a known
>> issue?
>
> No, but I see you managed to build. Did you have to use any particular
> workarounds?
No, I think the issue dosen't affect Ubuntu. Ubuntu use probabily the
sernf from the system. But the Issue exist for sure. I tested it
manualy, and I get a 404 Error on the download link. I found this issue
only because I checkt the log after bootstrap.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 28/11/2016 Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Serf is not downloaded during the bootstrap. Is this allready a known
> issue?

No, but I see you managed to build. Did you have to use any particular
workarounds?

Regards,
   Andrea.