Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com> on 2010/02/25 00:22:30 UTC

Free Webinar: Mastering Solr 1.4 with Yonik Seeley

I'd like to invite you to join me for an in-depth review of Solr's
powerful, versatile new features and functions. The free webinar,
sponsored by my company, Lucid Imagination, covers an intensive
"how-to" for the features you need to make the most of Solr for your
search application:

    * Faceting deep dive, from document fields to performance management
    * Best practices for sharding, index partitioning and scaling
    * How to construct efficient Range Queries and function queries
    * Sneak preview: Solr 1.5 roadmap

Join us for a free webinar
Thursday, March 4, 2010
10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST / 18:00 GMT