Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Zoerner <SZ...@de.ibm.com> on 2006/01/09 10:34:04 UTC

DNParserTest.java and DnParserTest.java causes checkout problem on Windows platform

I have problems checking out the complete repository on Windows platforms
due to 2 files in directory
    /directory/trunks/ldap-common/src/test/java/org/apache/ldap/common/name
because DNParserTest.java and DnParserTest.java cause trouble on this
spartan filesystem.

Emmanuel, can you please decide which one is valid, or merge both, or
rename one, or ...

Thanks, Stefan

Re: DNParserTest.java and DnParserTest.java causes checkout problem on Windows platform

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 10:34 +0100, Stefan Zoerner wrote:
> I have problems checking out the complete repository on Windows platforms
> due to 2 files in directory
>     /directory/trunks/ldap-common/src/test/java/org/apache/ldap/common/name
> because DNParserTest.java and DnParserTest.java cause trouble on this
> spartan filesystem.

My bad !!! I renamed DNParser to LdapDnParser to avoid name duplication,
but I forgot to do so with DNParserTest...

> Emmanuel, can you please decide which one is valid, or merge both, or
> rename one, or ...

It's not much a question of decision than to avoid to forget that W$ is
such a PITA when dealing with case sensitivity ...

Sorry about that. I will correct it right now ;)

--
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com