Posted to users@camel.apache.org by lacigas <la...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/07 15:58:16 UTC

Lost Messages

Hi
I'm having a strange problem which appears sometimes and sometimes not....

We have two camel routes running in karaf.

1. route reads files from filesystem and puts them into a AMQ queue with
Exchange Pattern InOut
2. route calls web service and returns result to 1. route

In the cases when the problem appears half the messages are processed and
returned to route 1 and the rest is lost "somewhere".

In the log files I see that the messages are being read by route 1 but they
never arrive in route 2.

Some details about our setup, don't know if they matter:
We have a network of brokers which makes me a bit suspicuous because it is
always half the messages that get processed. But we have only one consumer
for those messages sent by route 1.

Any ideas?

Regards Laci