Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by OUFDOU Anas <ao...@sqli.com> on 2021/12/13 05:43:22 UTC

[Jmeter] Update new jar dependencies

Hello,

I see there are many dependencies not uptodate on Jmeter, maybe adding the
gradle plugin like  to build (
https://github.com/ben-manes/gradle-versions-plugin) will help to have a
report on updatable dependencies.
Another question regarding CI, I see tarvis, github action and Jenkins are
used in Jmeter. What is the main CI ?

In attachment the report  for Jmeter

Re: [Jmeter] Update new jar dependencies

Posted by OUFDOU Anas <ou...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your quick response ,

If I understand you response
For CI:

   1. Jenkins is used for critical/securised action like publishing ...
   2. Travis is the main CI, and the main reason for still using it is
   testing with s390x hardware?
   3. Github is the new CI and may replace definitively Travis CI in the
   future.

For Check update : we have at least 4 choices:

   1. https://github.com/renovatebot/renovate : +6k stars
   2. https://github.com/ben-manes/gradle-versions-plugin: +3k stars
   3. https://github.com/jmfayard/refreshVersions : +1k stars
   4. https://github.com/palantir/gradle-consistent-versions : +70 stars

Best regards

:

--
Cordialement,

Re: [Jmeter] Update new jar dependencies

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.