Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by syed shah <sf...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/14 17:29:03 UTC

any body tried serving web requests from Second Life

Hi, I am trying to serve web requests from Second Life but no luck thus far.
I was wondering if anyone had any luck trying that out, and if he/she can
share how to do that.
I tried using the script here,
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlHTTPRequest , tried setting all the
headers, both GET and POST and appending that short string to URL
and having url for both servlets and jsp but nothing worked. The tomcat log
shows no requests received from SL, while i am able to serve requests from
browser for both
POST and GET requests.
thanks, regards Fahad

Re: any body tried serving web requests from Second Life

Posted by syed shah <sf...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, was just suspected, if tomcat filters out malformatted requests
because of security, regards Fahad

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.