Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Jonathan Reichhold <jd...@speakeasy.net> on 2005/11/16 20:18:49 UTC

Issue with index-more and query-more plugins

I saw mention of the fact that the query-more plugin was giving results
back out of order, and just found it happening in my own results.

The cause of the problem is that the MoreIndexingFilter is indexing
"date" but not storing it.  For display more.jsp is using the field
"lastModified" not "date".  I.e. we are querying by a range on "date"
but displaying "lastModified"

For consistency, we should probably store "date" as well as index it.
It could then be used for display for consitency.  I can make the
changes, but who has checkin rights?  I.e. how do I submit a patch?

Jonathan Reichhold

Re: Issue with index-more and query-more plugins

Posted by Jonathan Reichhold <jd...@speakeasy.net>.
Here is the patch...

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@nutch.org>.