Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Balaji Chandrasekaran <cb...@virtusa.com> on 2006/06/06 14:01:25 UTC

Problem adding portlets

Hi all... I'm using Jetspeed 2.0 multi-Db version. Whenever I add
portlet it is adding the portlet to right in the screen ...is this a
default behavior....is it possible that whenever I add a portlet it
should add the portlet to the left (When the page is blank)....I want to
follow location order...if some portlets in left ...I want to add in
right else in left..

Hope I'm clear ...please respond with your comments as soon as possible

Regards,

Balaji C

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.