Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de> on 2002/05/31 23:34:11 UTC

Big FOP FAQ

The faq-big has been checked in, you are invited to proof-read
it. It's not yet integrated into the build process, and many links are
dead. I intend to write a few more documents the links will point to,
some are already in progress. Furthermore I have some plans to migrate
the FOP xdocs to the v11 DTDs under development now by forrest. I'd
like to have the old short FAQ kept active until everything else is
ready.

Regards
J.Pietschmann

Re: Big FOP FAQ

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
Hi Joerg,

I have had a quick look over the document. Looks very good and
comprehensive.
I have attached a diff with some changes, mostly typos.

Should this be checked into the cvs trunk so it can be with the current
docs.

There was no commit email that I could find (not that it always works).